- Pisan Cave located at Pisan, Kabacan. Full of snakes and bats. Recommended for snakes hunters or wild life hunting.
- Waterfalls and Spring located at Tamped, Kabacan. Camping, swimming and natural attraction
- Nangaan Cliff located at Nangaan, Kabacan. Wildlife hunting and trekking.
- Nangaan Caves and Waterfalls located at Nangaan, Kabacan. Fishing, swimming and picnic.
- Kabuling Waterfalls located at Simbuhay, Kabacan. Fishing, boating camping and caving.
- Simbuhay Waterfalls located at Simbuhay, Kabacan. Fishing and natural attraction.
- Matibuhaw Cave located at Simbuhay, Kabcan. Caving and natural attraction.
- Kalasan Waterfalls located at Pedtad, Kabacan. Natural attraction, boating /fishing.
- Garngan Spring Resort located at Katidtuan, Kabacan. Architectural, swimming and picnics.
- University of Southern Mindanao located at Kabacan town proper. A State University with research and training centers, open amphitheaters, sports facilities and pilot agricultural projects.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Municipal Hall, Kabacan, Cotabato
Tel.# (064) 248‐2480; Fax # (064) 248‐2352
Contact Persons: Mr. Gerry B. Laoagan (09399191578)
Ms. Sarrah Jane C. Guerrero (09196362968)